Saturday, September 22, 2012

Thanks to all my friends!!!!

                                     yesterday was my birthday and anyone who knows me knows I dont like making a big deal or even really acknowledge it but this year was a little different. i must be a pretty lucky bastard seeing as my friends made a big deal about it for me and i'm really glad they did. i really wanna thank ricky at robogato for being an awesome person from the start and helping out and hooking up myself and my friends. I'm really glad rodney introduced me to ricky and i found some people interested in things i am. I especially have to thank justin, alma, rodney, joey, rose, robert and suzie for being good friends and making a grumpy old man feel a lot better on his birthday!!

                              Super swag from Justin, Rodney and Ricky!!!

                                    THANKS YOU GUYS!!!!!!
                           
                       
                      All in all i'm pretty happy this year....hopefully thats a good sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment