Monday, September 17, 2012

Opening the Box....MG Strike Noir!!!

                                                I am a huge fan of the Strike Noir kits. The designs are awesome and over all its one of the more stealthy sleek mobile suits in my opinion. The HG 1/144 Strike Noir I built a few months made me really want to MG version. Seeing as I bought the kit and then immediately had a whole schedule change and no time to really do anything I'm glad this one was the next post to make and the next kit to build on the "To Do" shelf along with all the other projects that need starting on.

                                      Now for what comes in the MG Strike Noirs box.....
                                                 Probably my favorite box top cover so far.
                                                       Instruction manual
                                If i counted right it was nine bags total so this should be a good build. Major joints come with screws which is cool cause flimsy kits suck on a straight build.

                                                         Can't wait to start this one!

                                                           KEEP BUILDING!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment