Sunday, July 1, 2012

Opening the Box.....1/144 AGE Zeydra!!!

                                                           This kit is one of my three favorite in the Gundam AGE series. From the colors to the sleek design, Zeydra stands out. After picking up the kit I took these pics and then immediately put it all together before I could post anything on it. Like a little kid I couldnt wait...so before I end up putting up pics of the finished kit, heres what comes in the box.
Box top cover is a really nice image of Zeydra in action.
                                           Manual and three bags of sprues. When I first opened the box I was surprised at how bright the colors of this kit actually are.
                                                              Manual has a few really nice examples pics of the Zeydra kit itself and background info, mainly in japanese of course. I suggest to any Gundam AGE fan.....go pick up this kit for yourself. Its well worth it!

Thanks again to RoboGato!!!
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment