Monday, July 16, 2012

BB GUNDAM QUANTA QAN[T]!!!!

                           I was gonna do the whole opening the box post with this kit but I picked him up before work and just couldn't wait so I started snapping him together on a dead day at the bakery.
                                                      The box the kit comes in with an awesome caricature illustration of Quanta.
                                                       The kit itself just after I had finished it at work. I really like that he came with a stand especially after I purchased a MG Quanta around the same time and found out it comes with a HG 1/144 stand and not a 1/100 stand which i thought to be a bit strange. This stand and the one that comes with HG 1/144 Quanta both match really well and fit the model itself perfectly.

              Thanks again ROBOGATO!!!

              KEEP BUILDING!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment